1. I only like peach Greek yogurt. It is time to accept this, and move on. Every time I go to the grocery store, I stand for a good five minutes staring at all those 10 for $10 yogurt deals. I put 8 peach yogurts in my cart. And then I say Autumn, you should really branch out. Surely after 8 peach yogurts you won't want any more peach!
But no. I always want more peach. Only peach. Hence why the cherry and pomegranate flavors I convinced myself to try are now expired and just sitting, forgotten, under 10 new peach yogurts.
2. I love trying new restaurants but rarely new dishes. Once I have one thing at a restaurant I will order that same exact dish every single time. I am 23 years old, and have never changed my order at Subway. Not once.
3. I do not like traditions changing. If we watched a movie on Christmas Eve when I was 8, we better watch the same movie on Christmas Eve when I'm 28, damn it.
4. I think car washes are the happiest place on Earth. Especially when it's Easter time and they switch to pastel colored soap!
5. I just ate two donuts in a row because I have no self control.
6. I will sleep as late as possible, every single day.
7. I think mirrors are really scary at night, and would never use them as decorative pieces. I am 120% convinced every time that a face will pop out.
8. I feel very strongly that previews for exorcism movies should not be shown on TV. If you want to watch that creepy shit, you little wierdo, you can go find the movie yourself. but I do not need that bad juju (mojo? vibe?) in my living room. Oh hell no.
9. I ate two donuts, but now I really want Jimmy John's.
10. I still wish I had Valentine's parties with little valentines you put in bags, even for kids you don't like. Because either way, those were the shit.