1. Excessive, overly-eager greeting. Oh em geeeeeee tell me everything.
2. Not sure how long the Skype date will last, start running over each other with stories.
3. Find nearby object to play with. Water bottle? Fascinating!
4. Start doing things on camera that you would never actually do in real life if you were having a conversation. I have never re-done my top knot as many times as I do on an average Skype call.
5. Lose all apparent interest in conversation. Start talking about how many calories you ate that day. Try balancing formerly rediscovered water bottle on your head. If you have a pet, start playing with the pet as opposed to talking.
6. Stare anywhere but the camera. Has that paint chip always been there?
7. Remember awesome story. Skype date now reignited and extended up to one hour.
8. Try to get off Skype date. Fail. Three more stories must be told before either of you can get off.
9. Awkward Skype goodbye. Is there anything more awkward than a Skype goodbye? Who will hang up first? Do you smile while you're clicking the red button? Because you know that frame freezes for a good three seconds on their end before dropping. What kind of face should you leave them with?