1. Remember that post about "it's all how you phrase it"? While this photo looks adorable, here is what you're not seeing: the massive explosion of allergies thanks to that harmless looking kitten in the bottom right corner; my sister mocking me through the screen door that's behind me. Also, I was wearing the most adorable fall outfit only to step outside and have it be 80 degrees. Thanks, Michigan.
2. Turned in my first two papers of grad school yesterday. What what. I just want to sleep all day now...but I have more papers.
3. Training for my new job is Saturday. This girl gonna be a waitress.
4. It is raining while I type and that is really just perfection.
5. Can we all just remember how New Girl's Nick Miller went from zero to sexual desire of half of America in approximately two weeks? Remember when he use to wear a lot of dirty flannel and not shower? And then suddenly it was like....scruff and pure sex appeal. The boy from next door gives three hip hip hoorays for Jack Johnson.
6. Eight things is a lot more than I originally thought.
7. Last night the marching band decided to practice outside of our classroom window. At first, I was super convinced it was a train (we couldn't see them, just hear them seven stories up). So breakfast-lover turns to me somewhere around their third song and goes "Huh, pretty long train." We got a sass bucket, ladies and gents (actually I don't think any gents read this).
8. This. My graduate school made national news yesterday after student protest for removing a wrecking ball statue after some kids decide to do naked parodies of Miley Cyrus' wrecking ball music video. There was even a rally last night, with #reinstalltheball blowing up my twitter. So, there you go.
What's up with your life of late?
Should they reinstall the ball?
Or do students need to be protected from seeing other students swinging naked?