SURPRISE REVEALED: My First Ever LINK UP

February 27, 2013


Hello lovely readers!

Today I am THRILLED to announce my first ever link-up, which I am co-hosting with Whitney of The Observant Turtle. With International Badge Day approaching on Monday, March 4th, we wanted to create a link-up that would help sorority women connect and share our sorority stories. International Badge Day was first created by the National Panhellenic Organization in 1997, as a day for sorority members (both collegiate and alumnae) to wear their badges with pride, celebrate sisterhood and remember everything what they learned from sorority life.

I know I'll be wearing my badge with pride to work, but I also want to help spread this movement across the blogging community. I encourage you to link up and write a post about:

      • What does being Greek mean to you?
      • What did you learn from your sorority?
      • What's your favorite memory about being in a sorority?
      • How has your sorority continued to impact you after graduation?
      • Or any other sorority-related topic!

International Badge Day is the kick-off to National Ritual Celebration Week. To encourage participation throughout this awareness week, the link up will be open Sunday, March 3--Sunday, March 10. No one is left untouched by their time in their Greek organization--what's your story?





6 comments:

  1. How exciting! I loved my time in my sorority. Can't wait to link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great link up!! I've got to write this on my calendar!!! Hope you have a great rest of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful! Admittedly, I have to find my badge because it's somewhere between Wisconsin and here. I can't wait to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, since you're partnering up with Whitney, are you a DZ too?! I am!

    I'll def be linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually a Pi Beta Phi! This link-up is a true Panhellenic effort ;)

      Delete
  5. If you have any need to hire the service of an experienced and professional tech programmer who can help you spy on a cheating spouse in just one swipe and help with other hack related services such as clearing of criminal records, upgrade of credit scores, Changing of school grade and many more. Send an email to this tech genius hacker at 'hackingloop6@ gmail .com, also send a WhatsApp messages or call + 1(484) 540 - 0785, the genius is a legit and reliable hacker, he recently helped me to hack and gained remote access to my husband's phone activities, when I suspected my husband of cheating. Get in touch if you really need help and let him know I recommended him.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Hayley Larue Design