SURPRISE REVEALED: My First Ever LINK UP

February 27, 2013


Hello lovely readers!

Today I am THRILLED to announce my first ever link-up, which I am co-hosting with Whitney of The Observant Turtle. With International Badge Day approaching on Monday, March 4th, we wanted to create a link-up that would help sorority women connect and share our sorority stories. International Badge Day was first created by the National Panhellenic Organization in 1997, as a day for sorority members (both collegiate and alumnae) to wear their badges with pride, celebrate sisterhood and remember everything what they learned from sorority life.

I know I'll be wearing my badge with pride to work, but I also want to help spread this movement across the blogging community. I encourage you to link up and write a post about:

      • What does being Greek mean to you?
      • What did you learn from your sorority?
      • What's your favorite memory about being in a sorority?
      • How has your sorority continued to impact you after graduation?
      • Or any other sorority-related topic!

International Badge Day is the kick-off to National Ritual Celebration Week. To encourage participation throughout this awareness week, the link up will be open Sunday, March 3--Sunday, March 10. No one is left untouched by their time in their Greek organization--what's your story?





6 comments:

  1. How exciting! I loved my time in my sorority. Can't wait to link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great link up!! I've got to write this on my calendar!!! Hope you have a great rest of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful! Admittedly, I have to find my badge because it's somewhere between Wisconsin and here. I can't wait to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, since you're partnering up with Whitney, are you a DZ too?! I am!

    I'll def be linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Hayley Larue Design