Domestically Dentally Disabled

February 5, 2013


I had to go to the dentist yesterday. And I cried like a small child. So much so, that they brought a second hygenist in just to whisper words of encouragement. She told me that "going to the dentist is hard, but I was doing a really good job." Which of course just made me cry harder. Yes, ladies and gentleman, that's right. I have a phobia of the dentist. To give you a picture of just how legitimate this was, they offered to help me find a dentist who practices full sedation so I could be knocked out while they work on my teeth.
Fortunately for me, dental disability is not my only fine, fine characteristic. I am also domestically disabled. If you don't believe me, check out these texts I found from my weekend adventure trying to cook Whiskey Walnut Blondies for the Super Bowl:
IMG_3245
IMG_3246

3 comments:

  1. (OMG blogger hates me. I literally cannot post a comment)

    A. YAYAY you're on blogspot!!!!!
    B. I just laughed really loudly while sitting alone at Starbucks at your dentist story.

    I lurv you elpster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here :)

    http://www.kimberlyersk1ne.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kimberly! I'm so happy you've enjoyed my blog, and so excited that you chose to share it with others!!

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Hayley Larue Design