- 40 year old single dad who followed me around in the grocery store
- 40 year old man who came up to me at Starbucks and asked if I wanted to get coffee
- Homeless man who offered me his phone number because he "thought everyone could use a friend"
- Stranger who let me eat their hamburger
- Stranger who offered me a ride home from the Megabus
- 40 year old man in airport who told me I looked beautiful that day
- Three 40 year old men who came to my rescue that moment and helped me find a cab
- 40 year old man at Chicago Union Station bar who told me he "wouldn't creep on me too much"
- Stranger who tried to hook me up with his son at a bar
- Strange taxi cab driver who gave me a kiss on the cheek
And the list goes on and on. While I can't seem to find any men my own age to hit on me, never fear...a 40 year old is near. Sometimes I ask myself, why? Why me? Is it my baby pudge cheeks? My lack of makeup? My split ends? Do I look young enough to be a prize, but just hot mess enough to be attainable? When did this start?
Answer: 2006. Junior year of HIGH SCHOOL. And the proof is in this photo.
My friends and I went to France on a school trip, and my friend Cade and I shared a camera. Flipping through our photos a few weeks later, we found this gem (ignore my model half-smile).
WHO IS THIS MAN?!?!?!
I'll tell you who...my first-ever creeper.
The Unreal Life: attracting strangers and old men since 2006. A legacy of creepers.