Choices Were Made

April 8, 2013

...that included: gorging myself on every single thing from Hillsdale that I missed the most. Conversation. Chocolate Chips in boxes. Sorority house couches. Hugs. BBQ. Dancing. Drinking. Dancing. Repeat.

Highlights:
+umm...re-read the list from above.
+getting two emails about a missing dog from our college president in my inbox
+reading blogs that specialize in un-artistic artistic photographs and one word descriptors

Lowlights:
+taxi drivers who ask ME how to get somewhere
+taxi drivers who give me grandpa(hopefully)-style cheek kisses when I'm trying to get out







Lessons learned:
+Strangers love me. Still.
+I love the midwest. Still.
+Shots will catch up with you, so don't catch up to them. 
+I really don't envy what these girls will face in 5 weeks when they suddenly move away from home.
+Real life has a shortage of hugs, naps and chocolate chips.
+Nothing makes awkward prom more awkward than taking two alumnae.
+People are nicer to you when you wear coral.


And now I'm exhausted. So that's really all I can manage for today. In the past 48 hours, I have been on every major form of transportation possible except boat (read: planes, trains, automobiles and les pieds!). Peace out, kiddos!


Linkin' up with Lisette and Sami!

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to invest in some coral ;) Sounds like you had a great time!

    xx Ani @ Catch21

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Hayley Larue Design