1. I like my chips crushed. That's right. Fresh bag of chips? Smash them. Crumbs. So good.
2. I can only drink flat pop. The bubbles hurt my nose.
3. I have never shopped at Victoria's Secret. When I was 12, I made a $200 bet with my sister that I would never shop there because it was "too pink." To this day, I have yet to shop there. But I think I'm caving...mama needs some quality bras.
4. Every single year from early elementary to high school senior, my "last day of summer" celebration was to play Monopoly by myself on the deck. Don't ask me why. But I did it. Every year. For 10+ years. It's not that I had no friends either (I promise!). But for some reason it was the epitome of summer luxury to me--decks, sunshine and an overabundance of time you could waste however you pleased.
5. The last thing I do before bed every night must be to pee. If someone talks to me somewhere between the bathroom and my bed, I have to go pee again.
What are your quirks?
Do we share any?
And if you made it through that whole list...
here's a giveaway to bring you $100 to Target or Starbucks (your choice!)!!!