Dear Friday

March 8, 2013


You know, I had a great post planned today. I was going to participate in my link-up, reminecse about my sorority sisters and all things fun and happy and heart-warming. I woke up early for once and was feeling put together and relaxed before work. Dare I say--awake? And then...


Dear Missourah Policeman:
Thanks for protecting society by pulling me over, because I was clearly in violation of a traffic law by not stopping for a full five seconds at the four way stop. I clearly endangered the lives of OH WAIT THERE WAS NO ONE IN A MILE RADIUS.  Job well done, good and faithful servant! Also, thanks for giving me a "summons" and acting like a total prick when I asked if Missourah just didn't give out good ol' traffic tickets. "Well, it is a ticket. It's a summons." Those are two separate things, biatch. (Oh, and did I mention that the only other guy in my apartment complex from Michigan who happens to be an attractive chiropractor moving back to my hometown in a few months cruised by at a slow speed of 15 mph while this was happening? Awesome. Can't wait to run into him on the staircase.)


Dear Starbucks:
Thanks for getting my morning back on track--NOT. If you're not going to carry the syrup needed to make the drink, don't put up 20 thousand signs advertising it everywhere.


How I feel about this day so far.

7 comments:

  1. haha that gif is perfect!! i love it! ugh and hateeee getting pulled over. that sucks!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been waiting so long to use it!! Guess I should thank the policeman for giving me the opportunity...

      Delete
  2. haha, sounds like you have had a rough morning. heres to hoping it looks up from here! (be happy its not blizzarding where you are!!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I moved here from Michigan, so I am going through snow withdrawals!!! I've been living vicariously all winter through your beautiful pictures!

      Delete
  3. I keep meaning to tell you how much I like your blog. I'm a huge JL fan. p.s the syrup makes the drink. I get the frustration.

    Your newest follower, Stephanie @ Seven Days and Sunny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie!! It is so encouraging to hear people like my crazy tales =)

      Delete
  4. ugh so sorry!! I hope your day got better!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Hayley Larue Design