Friday Letters

March 22, 2013

Dear Snapchat:
I have no idea what you are, or what you're used for. You're on my phone, and so far all I've managed to do is embarrass myself by drunk-snapchatting (god, so many new ways to embarrass yourself these days) a boy (yeah, boy from the creepy nurse-stabbing-me-with-a-needle dream) a picture of a moving car on a highway (no, I wasn't driving, obvi). 

Dear Lauren:
Thanks for trying to educate me on what snapchat is for. Even though I know better now, I will still assume it's to send you pictures of my socks, keyboard, and dirty hair.




Dear Ellen:
Thanks for backing me up that I'm not the only one who doesn't understand snapchat.


Dear people who told me working out in the morning would give me energy:

Dear readers:
I'm confused. Are we supposed to get healthy for ourselves, or for our ex-boyfriend so he'll notice and feel immense guilt? Pinterest is really throwing me off on this. 

Dear HR: 
Sorry I'm not sorry. This is my quiet rebellion against the quadricube.

 Dear people waiting for an update on the quadricube:
Today we played pattycake.



Aaaaaand I'm off to dream of cheese-covered bacon. Happy Friday!

                   Photobucket

1 comment:

Your comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Hayley Larue Design