International Badge Day Link Up Now Live!

March 3, 2013


Hello lovely readers!

My first-ever link up starts TODAY! Join Whitney of The Observant Turtle and I in celebrating International Badge Day, blogger style! First created by the National Panhellenic Organization in 1997, IBD is a day for sorority members (both collegiate and alumnae) to wear their badges with pride, celebrate sisterhood and remember everything what they learned from sorority life.

We want to share this spirit of sisterhood and celebration across the blogosphere, and we hope you'll join! I encourage you to link up and write a post about:

  • What does being Greek mean to you?
  • What did you learn from your sorority?
  • What's your favorite memory about being in a sorority?
  • How has your sorority continued to impact you after graduation?
  • Or any other sorority-related topic!


International Badge Day is the kick-off to National Ritual Celebration Week. To encourage participation throughout this awareness week, the link up will be open Sunday, March 3--Sunday, March 10. No one is left untouched by their time in their Greek organization--what's your story?

Grab the button below, link it back to one of us, and most importantly: enjoy this chance to meet other Greek bloggers and share stories about something near and dear to all of our hearts. 







2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! We are a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for co-hosting this! I love meeting fellow Greek bloggers. :)

    Also, your Blogger profile isn't linked to an email so I couldn't respond to your comment on my blog, so I'm responding here: I am seriously obsessed with Panhellenic! I actually enjoyed being Panhellenic Delegate more than Chapter President in college. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Hayley Larue Design