1. I finally wore a cute outfit and forgot to take a selfie. #bloggerproblemz
2. This person makes me put my name, email, blog address and a code to two unjumbled words just to tell them how perfect their post was. #bloggerproblemz
3. I went on a first date and they asked me what my hobby was. #bloggerproblemz
Uhhhh....I like writing weird little stories about my life and finding perfectly matching GIFS to go with them. I'm already planning how to incorporate the perfect one into my recap of this date. Uhhh no it's not like stalking, it's a community.
6. I don't have enough selfies to make a blog button. #bloggerproblemz
8. All the big blogs are writing dramatic posts about not caring about drama, but I'm just a little blog so I don't know what the eff they're talking about. I just know their dramatic declarations of no-drama are taking up my bloglovin feed for the next week and a half. #bloggerproblemz
9. I haven't dated an asshole in a while, and my blog claims to be about the journey of "learning how to stop dating assholes."#bloggerproblemz
10. I can't think of another item to make this an even-numbered list. #bloggerproblemz
I CANNOT WAIT to hear your #bloggerproblemz! The link will be open for one week, so make sure to get your #bloggerproblemz on and enter to win some great prizes. Be sure to check out my wonderful co-host of Blair's Head Band, grab a button and link up!
a Rafflecopter giveaway