Acknowledge who nominated you
Answer the 10 questions listed below
Nominate 10 bloggers you think are excellent drinkers
You can't nominate the blog that nominated you
Don't make any more questions, everyone just answer these questions below
If you are nominated, just answer the questions and nominate 10 more people. That is it.
- What is your favorite drinking game and why? I'm a big fan of beer pong. Except I don't like beer, so I have a tendency to turn it into Everclear pong. Once, my roommate and I beat the entire Sigma Chi house in one continuous game of beer pong. The next morning I woke up with sticks in my hair and the worst hangover of my life.
- It is your birthday, what is your idea of the perfect evening? I would like to pregame by the pool, or at my house with some close friends with 5+ different kinds of jello shots. And then I would proceed to go on the best, most wild, most fun bar crawl specializing in DIVE BARS that mankind has ever seen. I would meet so many strangers and see so much neon and wood paneling it would make my heart overflow with joy. Then, I would go to a club and dance it up. And then probably end back up at a dive bar eating fried food, let's be real.
- Money is no object, what is your go to drink of choice at a bar? Mango martini. Actually anything mango flavored. Side note: I suck at ordering at bars, I need help. I learned to drink in a frat basement, so my idea of a drink is hard liquor, one chaser.
- How many times have you played the game "Edward 40 Hands"? Zero. Again, don't like beer.
- Take this alcohol screening quiz here, what score did you receive? You answered 7 items out of 20 Yes.Your score is 35%. According to the Office of Health Care Programs, Johns Hopkins University Hospital, developers of this screening quiz, if you answered 3 of these questions with a Yes it is a definite sign that your drinking patterns are harmful and possibly considered alcohol dependent or alcoholic. You may want to seek an evaluation by a healthcare professional.
- What is your favorite memory with Alcohol? Oh gosh. It's hard to pick just one. One that I clearly remember being a blast is one night from graduation weekend (before I graduated, every one stays after for a few days to party it up). My friend Braden and I formed a real connection over our mutual bond of Sociology majors and
beer(everclear) pong. I also had a thing for climbing on roofs in college. I just really loved roofs. So, we played a few rounds, and then decided it would be a good idea to get on the roof of the house we were at. Problem: I hate coming down from roofs. Getting up, no problem. Getting down, big problem. I was insistent that Braden (wide receiver, over six foot tall) was not tall enough to help me off the roof and refused to come down until whoever I deemed the "tallest" football player came and got me. That took about fifteen minutes, because I made Braden go get him from across the street at another party. When I finally got down, I realized I could literally reach up and touch the roof as it was like a half-roof to a little side shed thing, and in fact I actually could have gotten down. I then proceeded to go jump on a stranger's trampoline and pray they didn't work out. Oh and then Braden bought me a 50-piece chicken nugget set and a handle of vodka because I won at beer pong. Winner winner chicken dinner.
- What is your favorite song about drinking? Or song to drink to? In my sorority, we always got ready to go out to "Like a G6" and "Crazy Bitch."
- What is your favorite activity to do while drinking (i.e. boating, bowling, golf, trivia, etc.)? Eating fried foods? Is that an answer? No? Umm...I like dancing, and generally just making new friends and talking. I love talking.
- In your opinion, which is the number one party school in the country and why? No opinion. I went to a small, liberal arts private school. There was still drinking.
- When do you know you have had too much to drink? What are your signals? Sometimes I neigh like a horse. That's embarassing. I also will demand of anyone around me "ASK ME A QUESTION" because I like making friends when I'm drunk.
OH AND STAY TUNED TOMORROW FOR THE MOST EXCITING OF SURPRISES. MOST EXCITING.