1. When someone says they have to dry clean something because they've already worn it once.
2. When Levi's conducted an ad campaign to save water by washing your jeans after you've worn them twice, not just once.
3. When I see the Starbucks barista's backwards tattoo of the New York state outline. Every. Damn. Day. Is that the right way? No, no that's really backwards. Yeah, yeah I'm right.
4. When people brag about getting cast for America's Worst Tattoo on TLC.
5. When someone wakes me up unloading the dishwasher at 1 am. But only half of it. And not the silent, plastic cups half. Just the loud clanging ceramic plates and bowls half.
6. When I come back from a work trip and see my bed does not have four perfect pillows piled high by a kind wait staff.
7. When this kid actually fell for my line "Can I take a picture of your butter balls?"